A game inspired by Gluttonous Snake and Sokoban.
Move the snake step by step in the box and eat all the other animals. Of course, as with a snake, a snake grows longer when one animal is eaten. After eating all the animals, we can get the victory when we arrive at the exit.
* rules come from classic games, snake and push boxes, easy to understand, 5 seconds to get started
* combine the paper-cut with shadow play, and create a new picture of "clean Chinese wind"
* mice, frogs, praying mantis, elephants, turtles, five different animals, interact with snakes skillfully
* there is also a finale element, which has a subtle connection with the five animals
* a total of 50 elaborate design levels, each with its unique features, no experience of the same
* comes with free, no cooling tips to avoid high difficulty
* pursuing minimalism, the game has only 4 buttons to keep the player focused on the game itself